Wednesday, November 01, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We finished our second publication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's 19 pages and almost 3 Megabytes, and I can't really upload it onto the blog. So I'm not yet sure how you can get it. I can try sending it by email, so if you want a copy, let me know. I could also print it and send it in the mail. It's a really amazing newsletter. I have a piece about my internship in there, inside a larger article about alternative education. I also have a poem about consumerism. If you want to just see either of those things, they would be easy to send. But if you want to figure out what the hell I've been doing all semester, you shoudl really read the whole thing. There are a lot of cool pictures too. I'll figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home